A living document.



Tuesday, November 08, 2005

McCain Laughs

The Daily Show, November 8, 2005
Jon Stewart: "Let me ask you a question: Is Dick Cheney insane?"
John McCain: (laughs)

. . . .

Stewart: "Where does he have the balls to sit in front of you and say [torture] could work."
McCain: "You know, I knew that this was a bad night to come on the program. (laughs)"

. . . .

Stewart: "Let me ask you something else . . . This is just a last question real quick: Is Dick Cheney a coward?"
McCain: (laughs)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I am SO going to start up Democrats for McCain 2008.

Jeremy said...

McCain is the man. He's one of the few I respect and I'm almost completely a-political. People like him for what he does and says and people dislike him for the exact same reason. A guy that doesn't try to sate every person on the planet with smooth talk.

Arnie said...

Hi Swungon